So you’re doing great at eating clean and healthy, then the holidays come along and threaten to ruin your progress. You don’t have to choose between health and a yummy Thanksgiving dinner! Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
My husband and I cooked an early Thanksgiving meal to test out these recipes. The menu includes healthier versions of traditional items and old favorites with a bit of a twist.
On the menu:
- Turkey (free of antibiotics & hormones, injected with homemade seasoned broth)
- Slow Cooker Quinoa Dressing
- Roasted Fall Vegetables
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish
- Egg White Bread
- Pumpkin Pie with Cashew Crumble