This week’s snow storm that interfered with travel (among other things) actually turned out to be a blessing for me. I was unable to drive into work because the roads in Nashville and surrounding areas were in pretty bad shape. Luckily, I can work remotely if I have my company laptop, which I did because of the winter storm warnings all over the news. That’s one of the few benefits of having a long commute – when the weather’s bad you have a really good reason not to drive to work. As a result, I got a bit more sleep and workout time than I had anticipated having. Unfortunately, it also means that we had to miss a few days of rehearsals.
Since the weather won’t be so bad this week, I will be on a pretty crazy schedule. Up at 5am, head to work, straight home, change clothes, eat dinner and get to rehearsals 30 minutes away by 6:30pm, rehearsing until 10 pm. I probably won’t be posting much this coming week because of the craziness going on right now. That said, I’m up late writing this, so I need to get to it.
Here are the workouts I did this week:
- Sunday – Rehearsals dancing, singing & moving props off and on from 2pm to 8pm
- Monday – Crunch Super Slimdown Pilates Yoga Blend with Ellen Barrett 45 minutes
- Tuesday – Crunch Burn and Firm Pilates with Ellen Barrett 45 minutes
- Wednesday – Booty Time from Rockin’ Body by Shaun T 30 INTENSE minutes
- Thursday – 30 minute walk on the treadmill (really sore from all the other workouts I did this week, so straight cardio was the only thing I could bring myself to do)
- Friday – My uterus took me out of the game for the day. Between the cramps and the sinus headache there was no way I was exercising!
- Saturday – Rehearsals dancing, singing & moving props off and on from 9:30 am to 10pm. Had pretty bad cramps and a headache all day, but the show must go on!
Thanks for reading and stay motivated!