Luckily this week went much better than the last few. I didn’t feel sick at all, and getting out of bed has been much easier in the morning. Still not easy because I’m simply not a morning person, but I make myself get up between 5:00 and 5:30 am because if I don’t do it before work I may not get to do it at all. So, I drag myself out of bed and get it done early.
My job is super-stressful and my workload ever-increasing, so getting my workout done in the morning before I go in reduces my reaction to the stress and makes the entire day go by a bit more smoothly.
Alright, here goes. My workouts for this week were:
• Monday: Yoga for Strength & Flexibility from This is Yoga with Tara Stiles – 20 minutes
• Tuesday: 30 minute walk on the treadmill
• Wednesday: 30 minute walk on the treadmill
• Thursday: 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Pilates with Lara Hudson. I did 30 minutes consisting of the Legs, Arms & Abs segments
• Friday: Relaxed Easygoing Flow from This is Yoga with Tara Stiles – 15 minutes
• Saturday: No workout. We were literally running errands or doing household chores from the moment we got up until the moment we went to bed.
• Sunday: Every waking moment I was busy working, so even though I didn’t complete a “workout” I got exercise. I mowed the lawn, vacuumed, did laundry which I carried up & down our stairs, dusted furniture, and took out trash.
In the past I’ve the weeks in these posts have ended on Saturdays, but I’m changing it to end on Sundays since I’ve had to change when I write them.