Since I decided to do another 7 weeks of PiYo, I started from week 2 of the PiYo Strength Calendar. This meant that I got to do some of the beginning workouts again, which is nice because they are shorter and less sweaty. This is giving me a bit of a break, which I feel my body needed. I didn’t want to take time off, but it’s nice to have a few less intense workouts here and there.
My workouts for this week were:
- Monday: PiYo Sweat – 35 minutes
- Tuesday: PiYo Define Lower Body – 20 minutes
- Wednesday: PiYo Core – 30 minutes
- Thursday: PiYo Define Upper Body – 20 minutes
- Friday: PiYo Sweat – 35 minutes
- Saturday: PiYo Core – 30 minutes
- Sunday: no workout
This week I did not take my weight and measurements. I’m in the half of the month (yes, half!) where I’m bloated, so it would be counter-productive. Why do that to myself? The last thing I need is to get discouraged.
This past weekend my husband and I took some much needed relaxation time. After my workout and taking the car in for service on Saturday, we sat on the couch the rest of the day and caught up on some shows on the DVR.
As always thanks for reading!