Last week I mentioned that I feel ready to move up with the weights a bit. Well, unfortunately I never got around to going to buy a set of small ankle weights, so I stayed with the 5 – 15 lb dumbbells I’ve been using. Until this morning’s workout I had forgotten about a set of weighted gloves that I had, so I used them this morning & plan to do so until I get some 2 lb ankle weights.
So far I’m pleased with the tone I’m seeing. Since the current week is my last week of Block 2, I plan to take measurements at the end of the week and share them. I’m hoping to be brave enough to share pictures! If not at the end of block 2, I’ll definitely share them when I complete the program.
Here are my workouts for the week:
- Monday: Body Beast Bulk Chest – 30 minutes
- Tuesday: Body Beast Bulk Legs – 41 minutes
- Wednesday: Body Beast Bulk Arms – 35 minutes
- Thursday: Beast Cardio – 38 minutes & Beast Abs – 10 minutes
- Friday: Body Beast Bulk Back – 29 minutes
- Saturday: Body Beast Bulk Shoulders – 35 minutes
- Sunday: Rest day from Body Beast
Saturday of this week is my first PiYo Live class and I’m excited but nervous! It also means that I’ll be getting in additional workouts while I practice and during the class itself. So far I have a few friends that have agreed to go and one person that has already paid. I know it’s not much, but I’m very excited since I took a big chance quitting my accounting job to pursue fitness as a career. Fingers crossed that it all works out!
As always, thanks for reading and supporting me! It’s greatly appreciated!